Pesquisar

terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2012

Yellow – Coldplay


la- si- la- si / Look at the stars
la- si- la- si- RE- la / Look how the shine for you
sol- la- sol- la- RE- sol / And everything you do
mi- sol- mi- sol- sol- mi- re / Yeah, they were all yellow

la- si- la- si / I came along
la- si- la- si- RE- la / I wrote a song for you
sol- la- sol- la- RE- sol / And all the things you do
mi- sol- mi- sol- sol- mi- re / And it was called yellow

la- si- la- si- RE- la / So then I took my turn
sol- la- sol- la- RE- sol / Oh, what a thing to’ ve done
mi- sol- mi- sol- sol- mi- re / And it was all yellow

fa- RE- DO / You’re skin
fa- fa- DO- DO- la- la / Oh yeah, your skin and bones
fa- RE- DO / Turn in
fa- fa- DO- DO- la- la / To something beautiful
fa- RE- DO / Do you know
fa- fa- DO- DO- la- la- fa / You know I love you so…
fa- fa- DO- DO- la- la- fa / You know I love you so


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário